Millwall Forum - Just Back
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: doctor"sir, you have ingested a dangerous amount of alchahol. homer simspon "the only dangerous amount is NONE!"
- (Added by: ryanthelion)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham v Millwall
Suggested By:
Millwall win37%
Fulham win43%
Draw20%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.waterloowacker227
2.midway lion201
3.ParisWall166
4.numbernine146
5.whiskylion124
6.PurleyLion86
7.King of The Jungle84
8.unit471
9.Kryan Bing71
10.craywall7070
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2): 1
Just Back
02 November 2015 11:58 Post ID: #1470430 - in reply to #1470313
GeroniMO
Champs your right about full backs, they need to bomb down wings over lap more to get crosses in etc
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
02 November 2015 12:49 Post ID: #1470437 - in reply to #1470408
MOjo
champs08 - 1/11/2015 22:27

At half time I said to my old man I'd take a draw. He agreed.

Bradford will be a good team this season as last. As a team that's come so far in three months, yesterday was a marker of our progress. Had we lost our previous 4, it'd not been good enough, but due to our good turnaround and good form, the point was a good result.

I wasn't impressed with out full backs yesterday, neither Carlos or Martin got forward enough, which if they had; would've changed the shape of the game. For me, that was our biggest mistake. We let them peg our full backs in.

Gregory was okay, Morison tireless and OAB needed more of the ball in the right area; his cross near the end was quality, which showed me how much we should have concentrated on giving him the ball in the right area. Too many times in the first half he was pegged back chasing their left mid.

Saville needs to be retained as he could be a star. Archer looks a keeper well ahead of his years and Fred is a game changer in the right situation.

What a difference NH has made to this club, hopefully it continues.

Good point and looking forward to the run up to Xmas both home and away.

In the first half our full backs were pinned back by their tricky wide men, tactically they had us. That said Carlos did have that run where he drifted in and ran at their defense ending in a wayward shot.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (2): 1
Jump to forum: