Millwall Forum - Soft or Hard n/w
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "OK, we might have been a little late for World Wars I and II. I was kidding your Queen that I came from Boston where 'The Shot Heard Round The World' was fired [from the American Revolution]."She said: 'Well, that's OK, because you were able to give us a little bit of help during World Wars I and II.' 'Happy to be of help,' I said. 'If there's another problem, please give us a call.' " John Berylson
Current Poll (see more polls)
Bristol City MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer8%
McLaughlin36%
Webster0%
Hutchinson7%
Meredith1%
Wallace1%
Saville1%
Williams1%
O'Brien7%
Morison1%
Gregory15%
Sub - Onyedinma10%
Sub - Elliott7%
Sub - Ferguson5%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.ParisWall447
2.whiskylion221
3.kevrelles194
4.BigPaul137
5.Millwalladam119
6.FireWall118
7.midway lion116
8.bazzwall116
9.PurleyLion107
10.numbernine93
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (4): 1 2 3
Soft or Hard n/w
18 June 2017 21:33 Post ID: #1539805 - in reply to #1538943
MOnster
"The EU have no power to make a member state take in refugees"

Perhaps you should advise the Visegrad group as they need your assistance in halting the blackmail.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
18 June 2017 21:53 Post ID: #1539806 - in reply to #1538943
Supreme MO
Truth is before our EU membership we didn't have such an issue regarding our international obligations to refugees. It was only after the likes of the Mail etc. intentionally confused the public over the distinction between refugees and free movement.
Like post
Like this post
18 June 2017 22:57 Post ID: #1539810 - in reply to #1539801
Legend MO
leonmejico - 18/6/2017 21:05

Durhamlion - 18/6/2017 18:01

So again I ask Leon:

Imagine if the EU say to us we will give you 1 deal and 1 deal only and that is we want £10,000 Billion per hour, UK has to accept every refugee going and has to pay to access the market and for that you can wipe Junkers arse and pay a also 100% export tariff

Are you honestly telling me you would deal??

So after numerous exchanges this is what it boils down to. I was wondering what the bad deal could be but Durham has enlightened me. Shows just how ill-advised Davis and his mob are, Firstly he will be negotiating with Barnier not Juncker. The EU have no power to make a member state take in refugees. Tariffs are levied on imports not exports. should Davis' fears become real, I'd appreciate your your inside knowledge and maybe I my amateurish views may change.

Wiping Juncker's arse would be the least of our embarrassments.

But you get the gist of what I am saying - You repeatedly tell me that it's wise for the UK to accept a deal, any deal whatsoever, regardless of how ridiculous it is do you really mean this? Any deal - ANY DEAL is better than no deal - so ignore my mistakes I was being tongue in cheek but by your reckoning it's better for the UK to pay £10 BILLION per day than walk away - obviously no one is suggesting this figure, I am trying to put it to you that no deal is better than a bad deal
Like post
Like this post
18 June 2017 23:16 Post ID: #1539811 - in reply to #1539806
MOnster
leonmejico - 18/6/2017 23:53

Truth is before our EU membership we didn't have such an issue regarding our international obligations to refugees. It was only after the likes of the Mail etc. intentionally confused the public over the distinction between refugees and free movement.

You are your fucking sweeping statements.

If 750,000 people sail across the med on a dinghy, that's free movement of people of their own accord, outside of the EU, no EU freedom of poxy movement for work, but no one is suggesting they are refugees. I don't think anybody minds real refugees. But the thousands of young men leaving arabia should have been armed and sent back. The women and children could have stayed until war over, then sent back.

I think you enjoy confusing the issue yourself. Do you think those smiling 'children' from France were refugees, or economic migrants fucking laughing at the country. Those 'children' took up foster care spaces, ensure another nurse, policeman, teacher and baker are employed and imported. It might be a good idea to tell africa and arabia to stop having children.

What the fuck planet are you on when you come out with these sweeping statements? You're the one that looks dumb by writing it.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (4): 1 2 3
Jump to forum: