Millwall Forum - NEIL HARRIS & NEW BOY CONOR MCLAUGHLIN ON LIONS LIVE TONIGHT
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: True friends stab you in the front-Oscar Wilde
- (Added by: Dogjaw)
Current Poll (see more polls)
LC - Reading MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
King10%
Romeo2%
Webster0%
Cooper2%
Craig7%
Butcher45%
Tunnicliffe23%
Thompson2%
Ferguson7%
Elliott2%
Onyedinma0%
Sub - Morison0%
Sub - Williams0%
Sub - O'Brien0%
Sub - Wallace0%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.ParisWall538
2.whiskylion265
3.kevrelles215
4.BigPaul157
5.midway lion141
6.bazzwall133
7.FireWall131
8.Millwalladam131
9.numbernine113
10.PurleyLion110
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
NEIL HARRIS & NEW BOY CONOR MCLAUGHLIN ON LIONS LIVE TONIGHT
10 August 2017 10:58 Post ID: #1546763
Sir MO
Lions Live is once again with you this Thursday and will be hosted by the charming Danielle Lake.

The team in the studio will be reviewing our defeat at Forest along with our win against Stevenage and previewing the forthcoming fixtures against both Bolton and Ipswich.

Undoubtedly they will also discuss the sanctions imposed by the EFL following the Wembley pitch invasion..

On the guest front, the team start off by talking with a man whose namesake scored 126 goals in a twelve year career in the first part of the twentieth century. He himself has made an impact at the Den on a number of occasions over a twenty year period and scored 138 goals for us, it is of course our manager, the legend that is Neil Harris.

The second hour will feature a man who also has a football playing brother why ply’s his trade at Oldham. Our man has been capped by his country at every level from under sixteen and started his career at Preston; it is our newly signed right back Conor McLaughlin who we captured in closed season.

Don’t forget Graeme will do another ‘Who? What? When or try Ted’s prediction game, not forgetting ‘Here’s Georgie!’

The main prize this week is two tickets for our home game against Bolton next Saturday.

The question of the week: We have now signed two international full backs to boost our defence but who have been your best pair of full backs this century and why?

We ask that you might get your thoughts and questions into the show early for this exciting programme with Neil and Conor. You can also contribute throughout the show and you can make that happen via the following:

Phone.... 0207 237 272
Text........ 07895 022 325
E-mail.... lionslive@hotmail.co.uk

You can listen live here: www.lionslive.co.uk/listen.html

If you are driving a train into Waterloo, watching the World Athletics Championships, celebrating an event, or even metal detecting on the dark side of the moon, you can hear it all again on the Podcast, which is available shortly after the show here: www.lionslive.co.uk/again.html

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 August 2017 12:03 Post ID: #1546772 - in reply to #1546763
Supreme MO
You see the problem I have with Lions Live, is that it's a bit 'Dead.'

I find my mind wondering after a couple of minutes - imagining what the Latvian girl, who lives over the road, looks like with no clothes on; or what I need to get from Sainsbury's at the weekend.

I realise it's done on a very tight budget from a Broom Cupboard at The Den, but I find the acoustics to be somewhat lacking.

A podcast I listened to last season, sounded as though it had been recorded in the Gents' Lavatory at The Blue on a match day.

Lots of background noise - blokes being offered out and asked "who the fuck do you think you are, you cunt?' All a bit off-putting whilst trying to hear George or Ted deliver one of their 'so called' jokes.

BUT, tonight I may give it a shot.

Is Danielle a bit of a looker? She sounds nice - but then again, so did Margaret Rutherford.

Let's just hope Neil livens up proceedings - although I could do without another twenty minutes of Wembley Pitchgate - I think we all knew at the time we'd pay the price, time to move on.

Connor? I hope he doesn't turn out to be some whingeing Paddy cunt.

Yes, we know the price of property is unreal and that Guinness is nine pounds a pint up the West End - if you don't like it, then fuck off back North.

I think a few tunes wouldn't go amiss. Two hours can sometimes feels like a fortnight.

I'm a big fan of Brazilian Deep House - I'd be quite willing to come down on the P12 with my Pioneer DDJ-RZX with a dedicated playlist, just to relive the tedium.

Just one other thing - I though this months prize was a Cuckoo Clock - or is that the other lot; AMS or something like that.

Like post
Like this post
10 August 2017 19:23 Post ID: #1546824 - in reply to #1546763
Supreme MO
Trying to listen to tonight's broadcast on iPad.

Was the software developed by the iFollow people?

Who uses QuickTime in 2017 - I thought everyone was HTML 5 nowadays?

Like post
Like this post
11 August 2017 10:41 Post ID: #1546913 - in reply to #1546763
Supreme MO
Just sat through two hours of purgatory.

The Sponsors, Funeral Directors Dean Wilson - set the tone for the Show. I have to admit, I did take a note of their number just incase anything happens to Aunty Hilda in the next couple of months.

“Delectable” Danielle sounds nice - other than having difficulty reading and talking at the same time.

Neil was brilliant, as always - Future England Manager.

Ads for the Eltham Builders are a bit over the top; sounds like EastEnders on Speed - they're Faaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllly........................

Newsreader James Kelly sounds a bit like William Pitt the Younger - well, until he said 'back to you guys in the Studio.'

Second half started on a bit of a cheerier note - London's Calling - The Clash - 37 seconds.

Then some Black bloke did an Ad for a quiz to give away key-rings.

Predictions ended up in a bit of a shambles - think Ted and Graeme got a bit hot-under-the-collar when Danielle slipped off her cardigan.

Connor sounds like a good lad, likes the banter and never even mentioned the price of Guinness in the Trafalgar Tavern.

Show ended with some blokes singing Rockin' All Over The World.

*** Three Stars.

Like post
Like this post
11 August 2017 13:58 Post ID: #1546952 - in reply to #1546763
Supreme MO
Any talk of new signing Lizwall!
what type of player, favourite position,
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):