Millwall Forum - Wall fan hit with truncheon at brizzle
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off." The one and only Tommy Cooper
- (Added by: lionrob)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Brentford MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer8%
McLaughlin5%
Hutchinson13%
Cooper8%
Meredith1%
Wallace26%
Tunnicliffe1%
Saville1%
Ferguson2%
O'Brien5%
Gregory13%
Sub - Elliott6%
Sub - Onyedinma11%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.waterloowacker333
2.ParisWall222
3.kevrelles195
4.midway lion180
5.Kryan Bing113
6.whiskylion98
7.lionheart4884
8.FireWall79
9.bazzwall66
10.numbernine63
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2): 1
Wall fan hit with truncheon at brizzle
10 October 2017 13:07 Post ID: #1556888 - in reply to #1556768
Supreme MO
the filth slag cunts showed their true colours after the brum game, running away from wall, fucking scab eating shit cunts, yet people on here, well some anyway slag me off when i give my support to harry.
the only good filth is dead filth
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 October 2017 13:21 Post ID: #1556893 - in reply to #1556768
I would not go as far as that kev but you can have your own option that's fine by me. I have been set up by these slags at least 3 times in my life got bird for it once but won and get out on appeal also i have been beat up badly loads of times and it was just what happened years ago you just had to accept it.
Like post
Like this post
10 October 2017 13:36 Post ID: #1556899 - in reply to #1556768
Supreme MO
yes each to their own, but its a bit rich some moaning about the flith, then sticking up for them,
i would not piss on a flith if the cunt was on fire, i know not all filth are bent, but nevertheless i would not trust a flith as far as i can shit, when push comes to shove even the honest filth will stand by their bent colleagues. total fucking scum.
Harry is my hero
Like post
Like this post
10 October 2017 17:10 Post ID: #1556935 - in reply to #1556768
Doc MO
Being Ireland-based, I only get to a couple of games a year. I was at that one, though. I didn't see the lad getting hit but I think I might have been close enough to it. I remember coming out of the ground and meeting a police line. I turned around and walked in another direction and met another police line. Obviously the same thing happened to other Millwall fans too and there might have been 100 or so in the group. So you felt as if whatever way you turned, you were being held back, no reason given and no apparent sense to it. I didn't see much hassle but a few people were getting a bit pissed off understandably. I remember thinking that it wouldn't take a lot for a row to start.

Probably a bit for most of you - par for the course, maybe. But the tactics from the police seemed a bit dumb - hassling fans 'cos they thought that what was should be doing whether it was necessary or not. If something had kicked off it would have been down to the cops holding people back for no reason, but I'm sure the fans would have been blamed.

Edited by Irish Millwall 10/10/2017 17:16
Like post
Like this post
10 October 2017 17:15 Post ID: #1556936 - in reply to #1556893
MOnster
waterloowacker - 10/10/2017 15:21

I would not go as far as that kev but you can have your own option that's fine by me. I have been set up by these slags at least 3 times in my life got bird for it once but won and get out on appeal also i have been beat up badly loads of times and it was just what happened years ago you just had to accept it.

It's always good to move on, for yourself at least. But deep inside there's a streak in all of us that suggests if we found out who they are and we didn't calm down beforehand, we'd kill their entire family and leave them until last. But it's good to move on and not let them destroy your life. The problem is the calming down, as without fail it happens. That's the only reason they stay alive.
Like post
Like this post
10 October 2017 20:21 Post ID: #1556958 - in reply to #1556768
MOjo
Just watched the footage; I'm pretty sure that the dwarf ob is the same little prick who was outside after Bristol Rovers away at the end of last season. I watched as he grabbed one of ours by the lapels and rammed him up against a van. He then went literally nose to nose with our bloke and was yelling in his face before letting him go. I remember it clearly as when i saw it happen i thought 'you are not very good at your job you stupid little cunt if you put your face on offer like that'... The copper was simply asking for a headbutt or right hook...
Like post
Like this post
10 October 2017 21:10 Post ID: #1556961 - in reply to #1556958
King of The Jungle - 10/10/2017 20:21

Just watched the footage; I'm pretty sure that the dwarf ob is the same little prick who was outside after Bristol Rovers away at the end of last season. I watched as he grabbed one of ours by the lapels and rammed him up against a van. He then went literally nose to nose with our bloke and was yelling in his face before letting him go. I remember it clearly as when i saw it happen i thought 'you are not very good at your job you stupid little cunt if you put your face on offer like that'... The copper was simply asking for a headbutt or right hook...
I guess that's what he wanted mate.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (2): 1
Jump to forum: