Millwall Forum - LIONS LIVE DAVE LIVERMORE & RYAN TUNNICLIFFE 7 TO 9PM 2NITE
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Would you **ck me... I'd **ck me... I'd **ck me hard - Buffalo Bill
- (Added by: gordonbolland)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Hull MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer16%
McLaughlin0%
Hutchinson3%
Cooper0%
Meredith10%
O'Brien20%
Tunnicliffe4%
Saville27%
Ferguson1%
Elliott1%
Gregory4%
Sub - Morison4%
Sub - Onyedinma3%
Sub - Twardek7%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.waterloowacker209
2.midway lion191
3.ParisWall162
4.numbernine141
5.whiskylion119
6.PurleyLion84
7.King of The Jungle80
8.unit466
9.Kryan Bing65
10.BigPaul64
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
LIONS LIVE DAVE LIVERMORE & RYAN TUNNICLIFFE 7 TO 9PM 2NITE
19 October 2017 15:17 Post ID: #1558073
Sir MO
Lions Live is back after the international break this evening from 7 to 9pm

The team will review our defeats against Barnsley and Brentford; look at the contributions of our players that were called up for their national sides; and preview this Saturday’s game at the Den against Birmingham City.

Our first guest on the show is in his second spell with the club. He started his career as a trainee at Arsenal and went on to feature for us on his first spell on 243 occasions, scoring 12 goals and became club captain. In his second spell he joined as youth team coach, it is of course Dave Livermore, Neil Harris’s No 2.

The second guest we welcome onto the show started his footballing career at Manchester United. It is the former Fulham player who joined us in the closed season Ryan Tunnicliffe.

Despite it being well into October, unfinished business means that we still need to cast our final votes for September’s Player of the Month. You can do that by contacting the show by phone between 7 and 9pm on Thursday. All callers will be entered into a draw to win two tickets for this Saturdays match against Birmingham and to present the trophy to the winning player beforehand.

For your personal entertainment, don’t forget your thinking caps for Graeme’s ‘Who? What? When? Or even Ted’s prediction game and not forgetting ‘Here’s Georgie!’

Here is the question of the week: What is your favourite London Derby?

Get your votes in on the night and gather your thoughts and questions for the team, David and Ryan. Don’t forget, You can make that happen via the following:

Phone.... 0207 237 272
Text........ 07711 517171
E-mail.... lionslive@hotmail.co.uk

You can listen live here: www.lionslive.co.uk/listen.html

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: