Millwall Forum - End of the MSC
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Let mother sort it out, if he comes round here! Chas and Dave
- (Added by: Marcia Road Lion)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Millwall v Hull City
Suggested By:
Millwall win51%
Hull win21%
Draw28%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.waterloowacker191
2.midway lion176
3.ParisWall159
4.numbernine140
5.whiskylion116
6.King of The Jungle79
7.PurleyLion75
8.Kryan Bing62
9.Arthur2shedsJackson61
10.BigPaul57
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (4): 1
2
3 4
End of the MSC
10 November 2017 14:35 Post ID: #1560222 - in reply to #1560128
Wankers could not even be bothered to post the info on here a millwall forum fuck off you grassing cunts.
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 14:44 Post ID: #1560224 - in reply to #1560209
MamMOth
500050005000500050010010025
Drooper - 10/11/2017 13:30

midway lion - 10/11/2017 13:23

Is this a pitch for the job TD ?


Seconded

That's all the formalities taken care of.


We sound like the MSC already!

Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 14:45 Post ID: #1560226 - in reply to #1560222
MamMOth
500050005000500050010010025
waterloowacker - 10/11/2017 14:35

Wankers could not even be bothered to post the info on here a millwall forum fuck off you grassing cunts.


I have never quite understood their disdain for us. Apparently it is because we are not 'respectable', but HOF isn't exactly a vicarage tea party is it?
Like post
Like this post
2
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 14:50 Post ID: #1560228 - in reply to #1560128
MOnster
500050005000500100100100100
I don't know, Pinkie could have passed for the Vicar of Dibley and they do have the Arch banging his bishop.
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 14:51 Post ID: #1560230 - in reply to #1560128
MOnster
500050005000500100100100100
Do you go on MO?

"No No No No No No No No No, secretly, yes"
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 14:53 Post ID: #1560232 - in reply to #1560226
Supreme MO
500020001000500252525
tony_dolby - 10/11/2017 14:45

waterloowacker - 10/11/2017 14:35

Wankers could not even be bothered to post the info on here a millwall forum fuck off you grassing cunts.


I have never quite understood their disdain for us. Apparently it is because we are not 'respectable', but HOF isn't exactly a vicarage tea party is it?


One of them told me to delete the 'amended' Minutes I posted a couple of weeks back ......... fuck off, was the answer!






Millwall Supporters’ Club/Millwall Football Club meeting The Den

Thursday 12th October 2017, 3.30pm

MATTERS ARISING

TR: There are items on the minutes that are already on the agenda?

SK: Who care; no one ever reads them.

TR: Agreed and then noted It may be better to hold the club meeting a week later so you can see the minutes from the committee meetings as well.

SK: Whatever.

MS: Do the meetings need to be monthly? Is there enough content to be monthly?

SK: No and No.

TR: I would like to know what your visions are too.

SK: From my side, I want a vibrant supporters club that is generating regular Piss-up’s in ‘Arry’s Bar.

MS: How many badges do you get left with at the end of the season?

BA: Fuckin thousands.

TR: We’ve taken that on board and since then we have started overseas connection with two lads in Nyasaland.

MS: The newer people have joined?.

SG: If people opt out of being a member do we ask why?

MS: No.

MS: The AMS represent anyone who comes to them with money; Slags. I think that half of your members don’t know they are members, if you get my meaning.

SK: What I want is a vibrant supporters club where people are dressed in the lastest fashions. I don’t think we are spending enough time engaging with the fans. Is the MSC doing enough for the fans? When I look at the accounts the MSC are not raising enough money and there is limited fan engagement money being spent, so I have to ask why?

SK; You need to look at things a fresh and come up with a plan.

KG: How do we liaise with the fans?

MS: I want you to be able to come back to people who ask what the MSC does. There will be no need for the AMS once the MSC is where it needs to be. We have untold foreign fans (two) which can generate money for the MSC and the club.

TR: The things you are speaking about are already happening.

SK: There has to be more than just being a conduit between the fans to ask basic questions.

DaL: What's a conduit?

TR: The reasons you have said are the reasons everyone has joined. We were talking about the money and next year we will all have budgets after review from this season.

SK: You’re talking Fanny.

MS: Through sponsoring the Army boys it gives the MSC a platform. The Army boys are helping the club with Memorial Days.

SK: Yes, but are they spending the money on Blow and Booze?

MS: Wouldn’t it be great to have a business plan for next year. I suggested the programme shop come to the Blue Bus so you have more fan engagement and a revenue stream. If we have 13 people all doing a individual set lines of objectives we would move faster.

TR: What’s a Business Plan?

DL: The organizational structure is on the website.

TR: Yes, but the website’s fucked.

MS: Rather than raising the issues of coaches, why don’t you cost it and work out how much fans need to pay and present a business proposal to SK.

SK: What’s a Business Proposal?

TR: We have changed and are starting to move forwards, in a backwards kind of way.

SK: You constantly need to keep changing and in some areas you need changing very quickly. If we don’t move quickly enough, other things will catch us up. Maybe you need to take some drastic action and change things quicker. Did you understand any of that? Fucked if I did.


MSC OBJECTIVES AND AIMS

BA: The MSC was invented as a punishment to get an away ticket maybe we need to change that?

SK: Why fix it if it isn't broken?

KG: People didn’t know they were a member of the MSC. We sent the leaflet out this year but I reckon 9/10 people didn’t read it. Somehow we need to reach fans. Does anyone know how to use E-Mail?

DaL: We discussed this on Monday, we’ve opened more discussions.

SK: I wasn’t there on Monday - Chalton had a home match. Maybe we need to go back to fundamentals.

MS: We had a week in Fundamentals. Rained six days solid.

TR: We are not very good at publicsing what we are doing.

SK: When I look at the accounts it tells me you are doing too much free travel; Mamalion hasn’t bought a ticket since Harry Cripps went to Charlton. At the moment if the club pull their funding what happens? Yes, we’d be Royally fucked.


MSC/LIONS LIVE SPONSORS

SK: I need to be sure of what’s going on and who is sponsoring who.

TR: Energy Bet approached us.

BT: The issue is that the club weren’t made aware. It’s not a massive thing. Whatever.

SK: Had there been a conflict it would have caused problems. What I would ask is sponsors should be cleared with the club.

TR: Fuck you.

SK: People don’t differentiate between Lions Live and the club, there would be problems if a contract was breached - look at Fat Dan on LionsTV.


LOCATION OF MUSEUM STORAGE

BT: There’s not a lot of space in this stadium, (only during Home matches). The office area is going to be a Press Lounge and the glass fronted cabinets will be extended to accomodate all the Trophy’s we keep amassing. The only viable option for storage is over by ‘Arry’s Bar which contains staff items so that needs moving first, out into the Car Park.

BA: Are they happy?

MS: You must be joking.

BA: It’s still a commercial opportunity in terms of expanding stadium tours.

SK: We probably won’t be able to charge more to include the museum.

TR: It might make it more attractive, but I doubt it.


BLUE BUS

TR: TG spoke about converting the bus to go out to schools. At the end of the day it’s Millwall’s bus.

SK: If it was roadworthy and had a MOT and a legal set of tyres, then it woud sound like a good idea.

TR: The only concern I had was kids running onto the bus as it’s by the car park.

SK: That can be easily solved with a Taser.

BA: The bus is very old; well and truly shagged.

SK: It is iconic and does cost us some money. Charlton don’t have one; very valuable as a marketing tool.

KG: MS has already put it out on social media and we’ve had some offers.


PROGRAMME SHOP

TR: We weren’t sure whether the Blue Bus would work, but our idea is to have some sort of container by the Memorial Garden.

SK: Why doesn’t the Bus work? (see above)

TR: It’s more the collectors that want the programmes - Whiskeylion seems to have cornered the market.

SK: It would create a footfall and you’ve created an engaging tool.

BT: What’s a footfall; do you mean a football?

TR: I don’t know how many people used to go to the programme shop.

DaL: Six, on a good day.

KG: We discussed on Monday that the programmes needed sorting.

BT: I was at The Valley last Monday.

TR: We weren’t aware of that. It’s a whole new concept now.

BT: Logistically it would be quite straight forward, you liaise with clubs in the league about doing programme swaps.

SG: You’re joking; fuckin’ Whisky woud be down here banging on the gates, at six in the morning.


COACH TRAVEL TO THE GROUND

TR: We understand King’s Ferry have agreed to run a coach to the ground.

SK: Where from.

KG: No idea.

SK: We need to hear from King’s Ferry first. They need to confirm the route to get the price and we need the price to set the route. Or, is it the other way around?

BA: The A2 route seems to be the lowest risk route - Kent Kunts. (laughter)

SK: I agree. We need to get a proof of concept then see whether it is viable.

KG: What’s a concept?


MOTM SPONSOR

BA: The Coach and Horses is closing down so we were thinking we may need a new sponsor.

SK: What about that Burger Van that parks in Verney Road?


REQURSTS FOR KIT/MEMORABILIA FROM FANS

KG: We are getting requests from overseas fans for memorabilia. The problem is Whiskylion has every piece of ‘Wall memerobilia ever produced.

SK: Fucking liberty!

KG: At the moment we are saying no, is that ok with the club?

SK: Who cares?

SG: Do other clubs do this?

SK: Only MK Dons.


MSC ACCOUNTS

SK: Are the accounts signed?

BA: Sort of.

MS: what about the money owed to Jimmy Mizen?

BA: Shut the fuck-up.

SK: So the money owed isn’t in the accounts?

TR: No, not on paper.

SK: If badges are sold under the expectation the money is for Jimmy Mizen then that’s your liability. I would suggest you say to fans you are giving to the foundation on Mizen Day so they know where their money is going. Jesus!

TR: We want to sell a lot of the badges.

SK: Where cash is involved it needs to be clear and concise and have a process in place for money coming into people’s accounts. People should not be personally sitting on money - you cunts!

MS: I’ve seen firsthand all the grief from Lion’s TV and don’t want you to have that. Fat Dan is down to 23 stone, through stress and worry.

SK: P&M account, at the moment it’s very difficult to understand. When you have objectives they start to determine your expenditure. The objectives and aims are not reflected in the accounts. It is clear the accounts have not been signed and they must be, otherwise they are worthless.

TR: What the fuck are you on about?


INTERNATIONAL DAY

KG: Do we want to set a date and do it this season or leave it till next season?

SK: How about 2027?


MOTM SECURITY PROCESS ON MATCHDAYS

DL: Just wanted clarity on the process.

SK: We are trying to keep the tunnel area as clear as possible.

TR: It seems to be different every game.

SK: We’ve had police review our security procedures to make sure there are no arse-holes.

DL: We are compliant with everything, just need to know what we should be doing. Same old story.


DISABILITY AND INCLUSION

TR: I’ve spoken to AS and she is happy to take this on.

SK: It’s also about giving communication to a specific fan group.

TR: She is happy about acting as liaison.

SK: Are we talking about Spastics.

TR: Yes.

SK: in my view at present "Millwall for Ali" are not properly engaged with the rest of MFC and MSC. Is that something the MSC can explore? Are there minority groups out there that we can engage with? Is there a project we can set up? Do we know any Black blokes?

SK: Is there a way we can discuss racial stereotyping without upsetting the Nig-Nog’s?

BA: No.

TR: The one thing that gets people’s backs up is if they feel like they’re being preached to. Maybe it would work well if they had someone like Tom Elliott to explain things.

SK: Who’s Tom Elliott?

SG: What’s happening with Harry Smith?

SK: He’s on loan with Swindon and is a Swindon player. It’s in the loan agreement he can come back to play with the U23s.

TR: No prices in ‘Arry’s Bar, why are they not displayed? Could they be displayed?

KG: It’s illegal not to display them; but they are that pissed it don’t really matter.

SK: I will ask Veronica but believe they are displayed.

SG: Who’s Veronica?

Date of next meeting
Thursday 9th November 2017, 4.00pm



Edited by ParisWall 10/11/2017 14:57
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 15:07 Post ID: #1560240 - in reply to #1560226
tony_dolby - 10/11/2017 14:45

waterloowacker - 10/11/2017 14:35

Wankers could not even be bothered to post the info on here a millwall forum fuck off you grassing cunts.


I have never quite understood their disdain for us. Apparently it is because we are not 'respectable', but HOF isn't exactly a vicarage tea party is it?
Bollocks to them, you can imagine what sort of people they are and would not piss on us if we was on fire.
Like post
Like this post
1
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 15:11 Post ID: #1560245 - in reply to #1560232
ParisWall - 10/11/2017 14:53

tony_dolby - 10/11/2017 14:45

waterloowacker - 10/11/2017 14:35

Wankers could not even be bothered to post the info on here a millwall forum fuck off you grassing cunts.


I have never quite understood their disdain for us. Apparently it is because we are not 'respectable', but HOF isn't exactly a vicarage tea party is it?


One of them told me to delete the 'amended' Minutes I posted a couple of weeks back ......... fuck off, was the answer!






Millwall Supporters’ Club/Millwall Football Club meeting The Den

Thursday 12th October 2017, 3.30pm

MATTERS ARISING

TR: There are items on the minutes that are already on the agenda?

SK: Who care; no one ever reads them.

TR: Agreed and then noted It may be better to hold the club meeting a week later so you can see the minutes from the committee meetings as well.

SK: Whatever.

MS: Do the meetings need to be monthly? Is there enough content to be monthly?

SK: No and No.

TR: I would like to know what your visions are too.

SK: From my side, I want a vibrant supporters club that is generating regular Piss-up’s in ‘Arry’s Bar.

MS: How many badges do you get left with at the end of the season?

BA: Fuckin thousands.

TR: We’ve taken that on board and since then we have started overseas connection with two lads in Nyasaland.

MS: The newer people have joined?.

SG: If people opt out of being a member do we ask why?

MS: No.

MS: The AMS represent anyone who comes to them with money; Slags. I think that half of your members don’t know they are members, if you get my meaning.

SK: What I want is a vibrant supporters club where people are dressed in the lastest fashions. I don’t think we are spending enough time engaging with the fans. Is the MSC doing enough for the fans? When I look at the accounts the MSC are not raising enough money and there is limited fan engagement money being spent, so I have to ask why?

SK; You need to look at things a fresh and come up with a plan.

KG: How do we liaise with the fans?

MS: I want you to be able to come back to people who ask what the MSC does. There will be no need for the AMS once the MSC is where it needs to be. We have untold foreign fans (two) which can generate money for the MSC and the club.

TR: The things you are speaking about are already happening.

SK: There has to be more than just being a conduit between the fans to ask basic questions.

DaL: What's a conduit?

TR: The reasons you have said are the reasons everyone has joined. We were talking about the money and next year we will all have budgets after review from this season.

SK: You’re talking Fanny.

MS: Through sponsoring the Army boys it gives the MSC a platform. The Army boys are helping the club with Memorial Days.

SK: Yes, but are they spending the money on Blow and Booze?

MS: Wouldn’t it be great to have a business plan for next year. I suggested the programme shop come to the Blue Bus so you have more fan engagement and a revenue stream. If we have 13 people all doing a individual set lines of objectives we would move faster.

TR: What’s a Business Plan?

DL: The organizational structure is on the website.

TR: Yes, but the website’s fucked.

MS: Rather than raising the issues of coaches, why don’t you cost it and work out how much fans need to pay and present a business proposal to SK.

SK: What’s a Business Proposal?

TR: We have changed and are starting to move forwards, in a backwards kind of way.

SK: You constantly need to keep changing and in some areas you need changing very quickly. If we don’t move quickly enough, other things will catch us up. Maybe you need to take some drastic action and change things quicker. Did you understand any of that? Fucked if I did.


MSC OBJECTIVES AND AIMS

BA: The MSC was invented as a punishment to get an away ticket maybe we need to change that?

SK: Why fix it if it isn't broken?

KG: People didn’t know they were a member of the MSC. We sent the leaflet out this year but I reckon 9/10 people didn’t read it. Somehow we need to reach fans. Does anyone know how to use E-Mail?

DaL: We discussed this on Monday, we’ve opened more discussions.

SK: I wasn’t there on Monday - Chalton had a home match. Maybe we need to go back to fundamentals.

MS: We had a week in Fundamentals. Rained six days solid.

TR: We are not very good at publicsing what we are doing.

SK: When I look at the accounts it tells me you are doing too much free travel; Mamalion hasn’t bought a ticket since Harry Cripps went to Charlton. At the moment if the club pull their funding what happens? Yes, we’d be Royally fucked.


MSC/LIONS LIVE SPONSORS

SK: I need to be sure of what’s going on and who is sponsoring who.

TR: Energy Bet approached us.

BT: The issue is that the club weren’t made aware. It’s not a massive thing. Whatever.

SK: Had there been a conflict it would have caused problems. What I would ask is sponsors should be cleared with the club.

TR: Fuck you.

SK: People don’t differentiate between Lions Live and the club, there would be problems if a contract was breached - look at Fat Dan on LionsTV.


LOCATION OF MUSEUM STORAGE

BT: There’s not a lot of space in this stadium, (only during Home matches). The office area is going to be a Press Lounge and the glass fronted cabinets will be extended to accomodate all the Trophy’s we keep amassing. The only viable option for storage is over by ‘Arry’s Bar which contains staff items so that needs moving first, out into the Car Park.

BA: Are they happy?

MS: You must be joking.

BA: It’s still a commercial opportunity in terms of expanding stadium tours.

SK: We probably won’t be able to charge more to include the museum.

TR: It might make it more attractive, but I doubt it.


BLUE BUS

TR: TG spoke about converting the bus to go out to schools. At the end of the day it’s Millwall’s bus.

SK: If it was roadworthy and had a MOT and a legal set of tyres, then it woud sound like a good idea.

TR: The only concern I had was kids running onto the bus as it’s by the car park.

SK: That can be easily solved with a Taser.

BA: The bus is very old; well and truly shagged.

SK: It is iconic and does cost us some money. Charlton don’t have one; very valuable as a marketing tool.

KG: MS has already put it out on social media and we’ve had some offers.


PROGRAMME SHOP

TR: We weren’t sure whether the Blue Bus would work, but our idea is to have some sort of container by the Memorial Garden.

SK: Why doesn’t the Bus work? (see above)

TR: It’s more the collectors that want the programmes - Whiskeylion seems to have cornered the market.

SK: It would create a footfall and you’ve created an engaging tool.

BT: What’s a footfall; do you mean a football?

TR: I don’t know how many people used to go to the programme shop.

DaL: Six, on a good day.

KG: We discussed on Monday that the programmes needed sorting.

BT: I was at The Valley last Monday.

TR: We weren’t aware of that. It’s a whole new concept now.

BT: Logistically it would be quite straight forward, you liaise with clubs in the league about doing programme swaps.

SG: You’re joking; fuckin’ Whisky woud be down here banging on the gates, at six in the morning.


COACH TRAVEL TO THE GROUND

TR: We understand King’s Ferry have agreed to run a coach to the ground.

SK: Where from.

KG: No idea.

SK: We need to hear from King’s Ferry first. They need to confirm the route to get the price and we need the price to set the route. Or, is it the other way around?

BA: The A2 route seems to be the lowest risk route - Kent Kunts. (laughter)

SK: I agree. We need to get a proof of concept then see whether it is viable.

KG: What’s a concept?


MOTM SPONSOR

BA: The Coach and Horses is closing down so we were thinking we may need a new sponsor.

SK: What about that Burger Van that parks in Verney Road?


REQURSTS FOR KIT/MEMORABILIA FROM FANS

KG: We are getting requests from overseas fans for memorabilia. The problem is Whiskylion has every piece of ‘Wall memerobilia ever produced.

SK: Fucking liberty!

KG: At the moment we are saying no, is that ok with the club?

SK: Who cares?

SG: Do other clubs do this?

SK: Only MK Dons.


MSC ACCOUNTS

SK: Are the accounts signed?

BA: Sort of.

MS: what about the money owed to Jimmy Mizen?

BA: Shut the fuck-up.

SK: So the money owed isn’t in the accounts?

TR: No, not on paper.

SK: If badges are sold under the expectation the money is for Jimmy Mizen then that’s your liability. I would suggest you say to fans you are giving to the foundation on Mizen Day so they know where their money is going. Jesus!

TR: We want to sell a lot of the badges.

SK: Where cash is involved it needs to be clear and concise and have a process in place for money coming into people’s accounts. People should not be personally sitting on money - you cunts!

MS: I’ve seen firsthand all the grief from Lion’s TV and don’t want you to have that. Fat Dan is down to 23 stone, through stress and worry.

SK: P&M account, at the moment it’s very difficult to understand. When you have objectives they start to determine your expenditure. The objectives and aims are not reflected in the accounts. It is clear the accounts have not been signed and they must be, otherwise they are worthless.

TR: What the fuck are you on about?


INTERNATIONAL DAY

KG: Do we want to set a date and do it this season or leave it till next season?

SK: How about 2027?


MOTM SECURITY PROCESS ON MATCHDAYS

DL: Just wanted clarity on the process.

SK: We are trying to keep the tunnel area as clear as possible.

TR: It seems to be different every game.

SK: We’ve had police review our security procedures to make sure there are no arse-holes.

DL: We are compliant with everything, just need to know what we should be doing. Same old story.


DISABILITY AND INCLUSION

TR: I’ve spoken to AS and she is happy to take this on.

SK: It’s also about giving communication to a specific fan group.

TR: She is happy about acting as liaison.

SK: Are we talking about Spastics.

TR: Yes.

SK: in my view at present "Millwall for Ali" are not properly engaged with the rest of MFC and MSC. Is that something the MSC can explore? Are there minority groups out there that we can engage with? Is there a project we can set up? Do we know any Black blokes?

SK: Is there a way we can discuss racial stereotyping without upsetting the Nig-Nog’s?

BA: No.

TR: The one thing that gets people’s backs up is if they feel like they’re being preached to. Maybe it would work well if they had someone like Tom Elliott to explain things.

SK: Who’s Tom Elliott?

SG: What’s happening with Harry Smith?

SK: He’s on loan with Swindon and is a Swindon player. It’s in the loan agreement he can come back to play with the U23s.

TR: No prices in ‘Arry’s Bar, why are they not displayed? Could they be displayed?

KG: It’s illegal not to display them; but they are that pissed it don’t really matter.

SK: I will ask Veronica but believe they are displayed.

SG: Who’s Veronica?

Date of next meeting
Thursday 9th November 2017, 4.00pm



Good for you paris you're one of our own mate, not like these self-indulgent pricks.
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 15:15 Post ID: #1560247 - in reply to #1560128
Look at their aims what a load of old bollocks they only did things for themselves nobody else and cannot see any of the aims that has changed for the better, nobody cares anyways bye bye

https://www.millwallsupportersclub.co.uk/our-aims
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 15:18 Post ID: #1560248 - in reply to #1560128
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 15:40 Post ID: #1560253 - in reply to #1560128
MOnster
500050005000500100100100100
You can't knock people for giving their time but the way the MSC was used by the club it was never going to amount to much but if you consider what has spawned from it, it's not been entirely a bad thing even if it was used to set up a police database by the dodgy greek.

Fans, Millwall at least, usually put more emphasis on the unofficial than the official. It had its place and those who stood up to be counted played their part. I used to travel away and drink at home games with one of the current lot (overseas) and knew Bob too. It's easy to slate and I wasn't exactly supportive of the MSC at the outset but finish as I start, they gave their time to something they felt was worthwhile and will continue to do so.

This current love in between fan on the board that I don't think is on the board any more and with relations with the club seemingly on better footing these days, won't last forever. Relationships change, MSC needs to perhaps morph into something more useful but one thing is clear, the club still wishes to retain control wherever possible even if they're being nice about it.

Clearly they see Lions Live as their own thing. They see any sponsorship related to its activities as an oversight issue, yet wish to withdraw funding entirely and split from MSC because overall, they fucking won with teamcard - it was always going to happen I suppose but prevented a lot of new fans and others from other clubs, following Millwall away on the spur of the moment.
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 16:17 Post ID: #1560256 - in reply to #1560224
Big MO
100100100100
tony_dolby - 10/11/2017 14:44

Drooper - 10/11/2017 13:30

midway lion - 10/11/2017 13:23

Is this a pitch for the job TD ?


Seconded

That's all the formalities taken care of.


We sound like the MSC already!





This calls for a quiz with bangers and mash.

Edited by Drooper 10/11/2017 16:19
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 16:48 Post ID: #1560259 - in reply to #1560226
MOjo
2000100025
tony_dolby - 10/11/2017 14:45

waterloowacker - 10/11/2017 14:35

Wankers could not even be bothered to post the info on here a millwall forum fuck off you grassing cunts.


I have never quite understood their disdain for us. Apparently it is because we are not 'respectable', but HOF isn't exactly a vicarage tea party is it?


I'm inappropriate, on so many levels, that's quite respectable.
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 16:51 Post ID: #1560260 - in reply to #1560232
MOjo
2000100025
ParisWall - 10/11/2017 14:53

tony_dolby - 10/11/2017 14:45

waterloowacker - 10/11/2017 14:35

Wankers could not even be bothered to post the info on here a millwall forum fuck off you grassing cunts.


I have never quite understood their disdain for us. Apparently it is because we are not 'respectable', but HOF isn't exactly a vicarage tea party is it?


One of them told me to delete the 'amended' Minutes I posted a couple of weeks back ......... fuck off, was the answer!






Millwall Supporters’ Club/Millwall Football Club meeting The Den

Thursday 12th October 2017, 3.30pm

MATTERS ARISING

TR: There are items on the minutes that are already on the agenda?

SK: Who care; no one ever reads them.

TR: Agreed and then noted It may be better to hold the club meeting a week later so you can see the minutes from the committee meetings as well.

SK: Whatever.

MS: Do the meetings need to be monthly? Is there enough content to be monthly?

SK: No and No.

TR: I would like to know what your visions are too.

SK: From my side, I want a vibrant supporters club that is generating regular Piss-up’s in ‘Arry’s Bar.

MS: How many badges do you get left with at the end of the season?

BA: Fuckin thousands.

TR: We’ve taken that on board and since then we have started overseas connection with two lads in Nyasaland.

MS: The newer people have joined?.

SG: If people opt out of being a member do we ask why?

MS: No.

MS: The AMS represent anyone who comes to them with money; Slags. I think that half of your members don’t know they are members, if you get my meaning.

SK: What I want is a vibrant supporters club where people are dressed in the lastest fashions. I don’t think we are spending enough time engaging with the fans. Is the MSC doing enough for the fans? When I look at the accounts the MSC are not raising enough money and there is limited fan engagement money being spent, so I have to ask why?

SK; You need to look at things a fresh and come up with a plan.

KG: How do we liaise with the fans?

MS: I want you to be able to come back to people who ask what the MSC does. There will be no need for the AMS once the MSC is where it needs to be. We have untold foreign fans (two) which can generate money for the MSC and the club.

TR: The things you are speaking about are already happening.

SK: There has to be more than just being a conduit between the fans to ask basic questions.

DaL: What's a conduit?

TR: The reasons you have said are the reasons everyone has joined. We were talking about the money and next year we will all have budgets after review from this season.

SK: You’re talking Fanny.

MS: Through sponsoring the Army boys it gives the MSC a platform. The Army boys are helping the club with Memorial Days.

SK: Yes, but are they spending the money on Blow and Booze?

MS: Wouldn’t it be great to have a business plan for next year. I suggested the programme shop come to the Blue Bus so you have more fan engagement and a revenue stream. If we have 13 people all doing a individual set lines of objectives we would move faster.

TR: What’s a Business Plan?

DL: The organizational structure is on the website.

TR: Yes, but the website’s fucked.

MS: Rather than raising the issues of coaches, why don’t you cost it and work out how much fans need to pay and present a business proposal to SK.

SK: What’s a Business Proposal?

TR: We have changed and are starting to move forwards, in a backwards kind of way.

SK: You constantly need to keep changing and in some areas you need changing very quickly. If we don’t move quickly enough, other things will catch us up. Maybe you need to take some drastic action and change things quicker. Did you understand any of that? Fucked if I did.


MSC OBJECTIVES AND AIMS

BA: The MSC was invented as a punishment to get an away ticket maybe we need to change that?

SK: Why fix it if it isn't broken?

KG: People didn’t know they were a member of the MSC. We sent the leaflet out this year but I reckon 9/10 people didn’t read it. Somehow we need to reach fans. Does anyone know how to use E-Mail?

DaL: We discussed this on Monday, we’ve opened more discussions.

SK: I wasn’t there on Monday - Chalton had a home match. Maybe we need to go back to fundamentals.

MS: We had a week in Fundamentals. Rained six days solid.

TR: We are not very good at publicsing what we are doing.

SK: When I look at the accounts it tells me you are doing too much free travel; Mamalion hasn’t bought a ticket since Harry Cripps went to Charlton. At the moment if the club pull their funding what happens? Yes, we’d be Royally fucked.


MSC/LIONS LIVE SPONSORS

SK: I need to be sure of what’s going on and who is sponsoring who.

TR: Energy Bet approached us.

BT: The issue is that the club weren’t made aware. It’s not a massive thing. Whatever.

SK: Had there been a conflict it would have caused problems. What I would ask is sponsors should be cleared with the club.

TR: Fuck you.

SK: People don’t differentiate between Lions Live and the club, there would be problems if a contract was breached - look at Fat Dan on LionsTV.


LOCATION OF MUSEUM STORAGE

BT: There’s not a lot of space in this stadium, (only during Home matches). The office area is going to be a Press Lounge and the glass fronted cabinets will be extended to accomodate all the Trophy’s we keep amassing. The only viable option for storage is over by ‘Arry’s Bar which contains staff items so that needs moving first, out into the Car Park.

BA: Are they happy?

MS: You must be joking.

BA: It’s still a commercial opportunity in terms of expanding stadium tours.

SK: We probably won’t be able to charge more to include the museum.

TR: It might make it more attractive, but I doubt it.


BLUE BUS

TR: TG spoke about converting the bus to go out to schools. At the end of the day it’s Millwall’s bus.

SK: If it was roadworthy and had a MOT and a legal set of tyres, then it woud sound like a good idea.

TR: The only concern I had was kids running onto the bus as it’s by the car park.

SK: That can be easily solved with a Taser.

BA: The bus is very old; well and truly shagged.

SK: It is iconic and does cost us some money. Charlton don’t have one; very valuable as a marketing tool.

KG: MS has already put it out on social media and we’ve had some offers.


PROGRAMME SHOP

TR: We weren’t sure whether the Blue Bus would work, but our idea is to have some sort of container by the Memorial Garden.

SK: Why doesn’t the Bus work? (see above)

TR: It’s more the collectors that want the programmes - Whiskeylion seems to have cornered the market.

SK: It would create a footfall and you’ve created an engaging tool.

BT: What’s a footfall; do you mean a football?

TR: I don’t know how many people used to go to the programme shop.

DaL: Six, on a good day.

KG: We discussed on Monday that the programmes needed sorting.

BT: I was at The Valley last Monday.

TR: We weren’t aware of that. It’s a whole new concept now.

BT: Logistically it would be quite straight forward, you liaise with clubs in the league about doing programme swaps.

SG: You’re joking; fuckin’ Whisky woud be down here banging on the gates, at six in the morning.


COACH TRAVEL TO THE GROUND

TR: We understand King’s Ferry have agreed to run a coach to the ground.

SK: Where from.

KG: No idea.

SK: We need to hear from King’s Ferry first. They need to confirm the route to get the price and we need the price to set the route. Or, is it the other way around?

BA: The A2 route seems to be the lowest risk route - Kent Kunts. (laughter)

SK: I agree. We need to get a proof of concept then see whether it is viable.

KG: What’s a concept?


MOTM SPONSOR

BA: The Coach and Horses is closing down so we were thinking we may need a new sponsor.

SK: What about that Burger Van that parks in Verney Road?


REQURSTS FOR KIT/MEMORABILIA FROM FANS

KG: We are getting requests from overseas fans for memorabilia. The problem is Whiskylion has every piece of ‘Wall memerobilia ever produced.

SK: Fucking liberty!

KG: At the moment we are saying no, is that ok with the club?

SK: Who cares?

SG: Do other clubs do this?

SK: Only MK Dons.


MSC ACCOUNTS

SK: Are the accounts signed?

BA: Sort of.

MS: what about the money owed to Jimmy Mizen?

BA: Shut the fuck-up.

SK: So the money owed isn’t in the accounts?

TR: No, not on paper.

SK: If badges are sold under the expectation the money is for Jimmy Mizen then that’s your liability. I would suggest you say to fans you are giving to the foundation on Mizen Day so they know where their money is going. Jesus!

TR: We want to sell a lot of the badges.

SK: Where cash is involved it needs to be clear and concise and have a process in place for money coming into people’s accounts. People should not be personally sitting on money - you cunts!

MS: I’ve seen firsthand all the grief from Lion’s TV and don’t want you to have that. Fat Dan is down to 23 stone, through stress and worry.

SK: P&M account, at the moment it’s very difficult to understand. When you have objectives they start to determine your expenditure. The objectives and aims are not reflected in the accounts. It is clear the accounts have not been signed and they must be, otherwise they are worthless.

TR: What the fuck are you on about?


INTERNATIONAL DAY

KG: Do we want to set a date and do it this season or leave it till next season?

SK: How about 2027?


MOTM SECURITY PROCESS ON MATCHDAYS

DL: Just wanted clarity on the process.

SK: We are trying to keep the tunnel area as clear as possible.

TR: It seems to be different every game.

SK: We’ve had police review our security procedures to make sure there are no arse-holes.

DL: We are compliant with everything, just need to know what we should be doing. Same old story.


DISABILITY AND INCLUSION

TR: I’ve spoken to AS and she is happy to take this on.

SK: It’s also about giving communication to a specific fan group.

TR: She is happy about acting as liaison.

SK: Are we talking about Spastics.

TR: Yes.

SK: in my view at present "Millwall for Ali" are not properly engaged with the rest of MFC and MSC. Is that something the MSC can explore? Are there minority groups out there that we can engage with? Is there a project we can set up? Do we know any Black blokes?

SK: Is there a way we can discuss racial stereotyping without upsetting the Nig-Nog’s?

BA: No.

TR: The one thing that gets people’s backs up is if they feel like they’re being preached to. Maybe it would work well if they had someone like Tom Elliott to explain things.

SK: Who’s Tom Elliott?

SG: What’s happening with Harry Smith?

SK: He’s on loan with Swindon and is a Swindon player. It’s in the loan agreement he can come back to play with the U23s.

TR: No prices in ‘Arry’s Bar, why are they not displayed? Could they be displayed?

KG: It’s illegal not to display them; but they are that pissed it don’t really matter.

SK: I will ask Veronica but believe they are displayed.

SG: Who’s Veronica?

Date of next meeting
Thursday 9th November 2017, 4.00pm



So it's your fault, them not liking us, not a collective smell.
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 16:55 Post ID: #1560261 - in reply to #1560128
MOjo
2000100025
I didn't even know I was a member until last week. Obviously I'd heard of them, had no idea what they did or didn't do. They didn't appear to do much when Renewal came a knocking. Hid under the table I think Paree said.
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 16:56 Post ID: #1560262 - in reply to #1560128
MamMOth
500050005000500050010010025
"One of them told me to delete the 'amended' Minutes I posted a couple of weeks back ......... fuck off, was the answer!"

Millwall Stasi Club
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 November 2017 18:04 Post ID: #1560269 - in reply to #1560261
Sir MO
500
FireWall - 10/11/2017 16:55

I didn't even know I was a member until last week. Obviously I'd heard of them, had no idea what they did or didn't do. They didn't appear to do much when Renewal came a knocking. Hid under the table I think Paree said.


Some good new people joined en masse last year. Not enough though.

Hence they're fucked
Like post
Like this post
0
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (4): 1
2
3 4
Jump to forum: