Millwall Forum - If Corbyn became Prime Minister
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: cold patato`s aint hot
- (Added by: wackwackopps)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Hull MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer17%
McLaughlin0%
Hutchinson3%
Cooper0%
Meredith11%
O'Brien20%
Tunnicliffe4%
Saville26%
Ferguson1%
Elliott1%
Gregory3%
Sub - Morison4%
Sub - Onyedinma3%
Sub - Twardek7%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.waterloowacker209
2.midway lion191
3.ParisWall162
4.numbernine141
5.whiskylion119
6.PurleyLion84
7.King of The Jungle80
8.unit466
9.Kryan Bing65
10.BigPaul64
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2):
If Corbyn became Prime Minister
13 November 2017 13:44 Post ID: #1560477
Big MO
The thought of it leaves me cold. What would he do regards defence, brexit and the economy?

He could destroy this country within one term.

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
13 November 2017 14:08 Post ID: #1560479 - in reply to #1560477
MOaner
Defence - There would be nobody to defend against because he would have them all living here.
Brexit - We voted leave so we have to leave.
Economy - Same as always. Borrow.
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 14:35 Post ID: #1560484 - in reply to #1560477
Big MO
Even worse what about sadik khan running for Prime minister scarey or what ?
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 15:26 Post ID: #1560487 - in reply to #1560477
Legend MO
He would be great pm, if your Muslim
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 15:45 Post ID: #1560489 - in reply to #1560477
MOjo
Renationalise the railways and energy companies, that would be a good start. Who really thought you could have stations, rolling stock and track all owned by different entities, and then split into regions.
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 16:23 Post ID: #1560492 - in reply to #1560477
Supreme MO
Here we go again, it's international break time so all the right wingers feel its Ok to ambush the site with politics. It's boring so bog off and post it on twitter instead
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 16:42 Post ID: #1560493 - in reply to #1560477
MOnster
It's an absurd idea. The EU is currently ripping Europe apart. I don't think there are many stable countries left now. Poland, Romania, France, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Hungary, Malta, Ireland all at loggerheads within their own countries. A decade ago I predicted the UK would do the usual, as it has shown throughout history, and avoided the revolutions. Unless the globalists are kicked into touch, it's going to kick right off. Remainers are fucking thick in the head and are the enemy within

Edited by numbernine 13/11/2017 16:45
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 17:32 Post ID: #1560494 - in reply to #1560477
Sir MO
The left wing nonces want boris sacked because he would wipe the floor with labour ..
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 18:51 Post ID: #1560498 - in reply to #1560477
MOnster
Boris would shit in Corbyn's mouth and hand him a teeth whitening kit. A Gentleman.
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 19:32 Post ID: #1560500 - in reply to #1560477
MOnster
Going by the headlines I think it is dawning on remainer mps the silliness of Parliament getting a vote on a deal with the EU. Which could inevitably lead to there being no deal. Win win ha. Imagine doing all that work then labour remainers and snp voting against it, they could have saved everyone the bother and said no deal months ago.
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 21:31 Post ID: #1560507 - in reply to #1560477
MOaner
How would a no deal be beneficial to the UK?
Like post
Like this post
13 November 2017 22:02 Post ID: #1560512 - in reply to #1560507
MamMOth
Wippa - 13/11/2017 21:31

How would a no deal be beneficial to the UK?

It would only be beneficial if the 'deal' on offer is worse than no deal. My ideas of a 'bad' deal would include the ECJ making decisions on disputes between us and the EU. Any deal that keeps us full members of the Single Market and Customs Union would also be bad because we could not sign new trade deals with other countries.

I don't think paying for access to the Single Market is such a bad thing as long as these payments are reasonable. I don't think it's reasonable to expect (as Labour seems to) to have all the benefits of the EU and none of the downsides.

'No deal' would be extremely difficult in the short term, but businesses are already making plans for this eventually. Trade will still go on, and now we have reasonably good technology and I expect most tariffs will be sorted out electronically.
Like post
Like this post
14 November 2017 00:28 Post ID: #1560520 - in reply to #1560477
MOnster
I read that there is a big swindle going on regards imports right now and for the last twenty years or so. A for instance, coffee beans from south america are at xx amount if already processed before export, but are x amount if imported to germany direct, meaning germany get the biggest profits on product development. It could be any country, just so happens this trade is to germany.

The same is happening with base goods in africa too. This all means africa and south america cannot control their own production if they want to deal with the eu. They lose a lot of money, not only that, they can't develop their own industry from base products they grow themselves and all so they can deal with the largest market in the world cost wise. Why the fuck do they put up with that?

Some countries don't, Australia told the eu to fuck off and keep their nose out and so have a few others lately. Philippines too, but he's a mad one anyway. But at least he has the bollocks to tell what the situation is. If the UK does FREE trade, a lot of countries in the EU are going to wonder why they don't. Trade with the EU, every country pays one way or another. Romania for instance pay by turfing their citizens off of farm land they own so it can be sold to big companies - yes that was the deal upon them joining.

Now consider that some thirty years ago an idea called globalisation was thought up, twenty years ago (I think) it was put in place. UN Agenda 21. It's a real thing, not imaginary, it's actually a plan of how to even up the playing field. But no one actually considered for one moment that three generations of British and American people would wake up and realise what was actually going on. That they're poorer, with less opportunity and in fact globalisation isn't fucking helping anybody - not even the people it was supposed to on the other sides of the world - except the corporations and the richest people in the world running them and banks. That's why that Michael Moore is a bit of a cunt, that big anti globalist, what fucking planet was he on to reject Brexit? Fucking fat glass wearing cunt.

Now imagine this reality, if africa and south america and parts of asia are getting done over, imagine the horrendous amounts of money that is leaving the UK and America under a variety of guises, direct taxation to the eu on imports from rest of world origin and other payments. Then ask yourself, why is it left to the UK to decide how much to pay the Eu instead of the EU publishing an entire list of UK commitments so every British person can read it. And those last few paragraphs are all without talking about an army, sovereignty, and so on.

There is a hidden trade war going on and you'll see more of it in the coming weeks and months, I don't know the specifics but it's along the lines of standards, across whole industries. In effect what EU legislates on becomes law across every country EU deals with. UK is right fucking that up. Fact is, UK can have both EU and US standards but create products for each export market, as long as standards in UK have a basis in health and science to allow that and UK doesn't slide. Many of Eu laws have been put there by the UK, many on human rights and welfare of animals and so on, so any cunt moaning things will change in the UK is very wrong. There's also the massive origin problem too. Oh and the law, over here you're guilty then innocent if you can prove it, in UK, innocent until proven guilty. You can do whatever you want as long as it isn't banned, here you can only do what you're allowed to do.

Thanks to remainers, Parliament can now turn down a GOOD deal. Ha, couldn't make it up. As for what is a good deal, I have a different agenda but at a guess the best of both worlds. The eu has to vote on it too, Uk could get no deal by proxy. The EU was a nice project but considering remainers said there would never be an eu army and they would never directly tax the UK people, they should pick up a paper and fucking read EU leaders stating that's what's happening NOW. Don't say vetoes either, as recently UK was giving loads of them up in return for very little.

United States of Europe. But considering a lot of people in a lot of EU countries are biding their time, don't hold your breath that the EU stays as large for the next twenty years. Especially when certain countries find out their economies aren't going to grow as quickly as when the UK was around.

Edited by numbernine 14/11/2017 00:37
Like post
Like this post
14 November 2017 00:59 Post ID: #1560521 - in reply to #1560477
MOnster
Also if you have the time, find the claptrap about 75,000 financial city jobs going to the EU zone, then find the opposing stat that in fact it's nearer 75. Which fucker is going to up sticks his family and move to Frankfurt? only if it's triple pay and children get private education, a nanny and on a final salary pension scheme. Fuck it get the children on a pension plan too. I wonder how that medical agency move is going, that's all gone quiet.

Seventy five jobs... It seems the report passed through three people before final edit and each thought "well that can't be right" so each added a zero. Unfortunately the story wasn't 30 million people are going to to the EU after Brexit, otherwise I might have moved back.
Like post
Like this post
14 November 2017 08:04 Post ID: #1560532 - in reply to #1560477
MOnster
It did dawn on me that someone might pose the question "but surely it's better to have the upper hand in trade and keep the serviles in third nations down and that the eu is correct to benefit from these trade upsides." However, if this globalisation idea is to work then it is businesses that have to move so nations themselves benefit to increase their own wealth.

This could be better aided by economic zones in third countries supported by advanced countries, that allows for increased wages and local taxation while some taxation feeds back to the original state the business is from. It's not re-enacting empire as a country would have full control over expansion of areas and taxation. The end game would be wage parity across the globe with much less movement of people. Quite how that fits in with the UN plan of making each of every five people of every population in every country a different creed I don't know, but I'm sure it would work out that way. It's good that we aren't fucking our cousin 50 times removed and instead a cousin 7000 times removed. It's better for genetics all around and better for increasing the possibility of creating a beneficial human for our advancement.

Labour moving for work is a ridiculous proposition, as is the idea of having inbound immigration to replace dying people and or to pay other people's pensions, instead of people paying for their own pensions. A computer would solve the problem by decreasing a population of inadequate humans and replacing it with robots for security and labour. At some point humanity also has to question the idea of children too. I won't quote Homer Simpson but there are far too many humans that will amount to nothing, perhaps myself included - although I like to believe I have been central to several events that makes my life a little worthwhile.

Still, pensions is another ridiculous idea that still hasn't been corrected in all these years, pay for your own fucking pension - which can still be achieved through a national system which is yet to catch up. Greedy fucking politicians who bled British oil while other countries invested for their population - those self serving politicians are the biggest criminals of the last century.

The worst problem facing countries this century is weather, causing famine, causing destabilisation of prices, causing immigration influxes and loss of political control. While I blame the sun and waves travelling through space, some tits blame fossil fuels and cows farting. Depopulation of the planet could already be under way as there's always a fast growth and peak before the trough.

In the meantime, a reversal of globalisation and this stupid idea that the UK is responsible for every other human on the planet (nice thought but really quite silly) and that a denial of free flowing immigration is somehow racist, has to take a back seat or the British will succumb to the same fate as the Dodo. Civilisations are very fragile which is why they have all ended and been reborn after much turmoil. If you don't put in what you take out, it's game over. Right now, all the corporations and EU do is take hence volatility even if the people don't fully understand why.

Technology - the EU holds advancements back, it is key that we get back on track and continue to advance the planet and humanity rather than go backwards and continue on this downward spiral that will see people living in cupboards in the west with lesser education and fewer career prospects and much less wealth for future generations. It is critical that this terrible relationship with the EU and awful UN compromise on Agenda 21 is changed as soon as possible.
Like post
Like this post
14 November 2017 08:34 Post ID: #1560533 - in reply to #1560477
Supreme MO
We would need a complete orchard of money tree's to finance labours ambitions.
I dress to the left but even I will not buy this everyone's a winner promise.
Regards Boris sorting them out, he would feel completely at home among the fruit cakes of Corbyn, Abbott and Mcdonnell.
Modern politicians are far more battier than the eccentrics of the past.
Like post
Like this post
14 November 2017 08:49 Post ID: #1560535 - in reply to #1560477
MOaner
Cheers numbernine. Will read on my lunch break ??

Re Boris, baffled people rate him on here. Up there with Abbott on levels of ignorance, incompetence and buffoonery, but with white skin and a posh accent so he’s allowed to get away with it.

Edited by Wippa 14/11/2017 09:12
Like post
Like this post
Pages (2):
Jump to forum: