Millwall Forum - Foreign Support
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Hearts,like doors,will open with ease,To very very little keys, And dont forget that two of these, Are 'Thank you sir', and 'If you please'.
- (Added by: unit4)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Preston MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer9%
Romeo1%
Hutchinson21%
Cooper4%
Meredith1%
Wallace1%
Tunnicliffe2%
Saville1%
O'Brien9%
Morison2%
Gregory2%
Sub - Williams2%
Sub - Onyedinma45%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.whiskylion278
2.midway lion226
3.ParisWall202
4.kevrelles196
5.High Life Street154
6.FireWall115
7.BigPaul89
8.unit481
9.Millwalladam71
10.King of The Jungle68
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (3): 1 2
Foreign Support
01 January 2018 15:22 Post ID: #1566402 - in reply to #1566264
MOby Dick
I am not in favour of rolling out the welcome mat and openly encouraging these foreign fans who have been motivated by watching Green Street and Ryanair. I tend to shun them to be honest.
The biggest ammount of foreigners I saw at our place was the last time we played West Ham (the 0-0 draw) when I am sure they all expected a full scale riot and left disapointed.
In the past Millwall were a club who never welcomed outsiders.
That said there were a handful of Norwegians who travelled regularly in the late 1980s and beyond who were both pretty decent and game lads I must say.
Equally I recall a vanload of Belgians getting a hard time in Tropics before being asked to leave and told in no uncertain terms they would not be welcome if they ever came back to the Den.

Edited by The Royal Archer 1/1/2018 16:59
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
01 January 2018 15:44 Post ID: #1566405 - in reply to #1566384
Supreme MO
FireWall - 1/1/2018 13:45

BP,

My post was in response to your points and was completely impartial, clear, concise, truthful and and honest.

As for this
"What I find particularly interesting about this bloke's writing is that he is completely impartial, writing the truth as he experiences it, in great detail. That is extremely rare these days."

I despair, you are on the preeminent Millwall forum where there is plenty of the above, Whisky, Silvers, Pearls, Paris, Reef to name but a few that give all of this on an almost daily basis. I even did a screenplay with you as one of the central characters........

Head in hands, puffs out cheeks.

DOH!!! Obviously, I meant elsewhere than this forum!!!
It goes without saying that we are the most honest, sensible, fair observers you will find anywhere on the internet!
I didn't realise I had to explain that, sorry.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (3): 1 2
Jump to forum:
Millwall Fixtures  >>