Millwall Forum - Trump
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Come on, McClane, just a few words?...... ok.... fcuk off [Die hard]
- (Added by: let_em_come)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Leeds MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer27%
McLaughlin1%
Hutchinson1%
Cooper1%
Meredith2%
Wallace7%
Williams2%
Saville0%
O'Brien5%
Morison42%
Gregory4%
Sub - Ferguson1%
Sub - Elliott4%
Sub - Romeo3%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.whiskylion319
2.midway lion295
3.ParisWall235
4.kevrelles224
5.High Life Street198
6.FireWall130
7.BigPaul111
8.PurleyLion92
9.unit491
10.King of The Jungle84
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (3): 1 2
Trump
14 January 2018 23:38 Post ID: #1568172 - in reply to #1568170
Supreme MO
High Life Street - 14/1/2018 23:06

whiskylion - 14/1/2018 16:57

Millwalladam - 14/1/2018 16:40

whiskylion - 14/1/2018 15:18

Millwalladam - 14/1/2018 11:37

I'm always very impressed when I see a Trump interview. He's very polished & convincing.

Convincing...?

I know the NHS is fully stretched, but go to A&E, repeat that sentence and I'm sure they'll have you in to see a shrink before the day's out...

Well he won the Repulican nomination. Then the presidency. So other people have found him convincing.

I've yet to see any interviewer attempt to give him a Jeremy Paxmam esq grilling. Trump can just spend the whole interview bigging himself & his policies up. Which he does. Convincingly.

Actually, Adam, I can't really argue with your first point!

As for not having a Paxman-style grilling. That's because his team devised a method of deflecting any criticism ahead of when it is made as "fake news". So anyone makes a claim about him, or points out his idiocy, then it is "fake news" by a corrupt media. So he hides behind that and doesn't engage intellectually or factually.

He may have convinced some. But, for the vast majority of us, convincing is the very last thing he is. For instance, do you actually believe he's not coming here because he's feeling miffed about the location of the new embassy. I mean: really....?

I was in the US when Nixon was impeached in 1974. Indeed, I was in the Washington Post offices the week in August he resigned! From having just returned from America, I can say without doubt that this man is far more loathed in the US than Nixon ever was. And has far more enemies. He will do very well to reach the end of his term of Presidency without the ceiling caving in on him...

Is he hated more than Moody hates Charlton?

No.

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (3): 1 2
Jump to forum:
Millwall Fixtures  >>