Millwall Forum - So you’re all judging Harris and the team again
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Watch out he'll have some fcukers eye out!!!! (King Harold at the Battle Of Hastings)
- (Added by: MAD DOG DIL)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Birmingham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer7%
Romeo1%
Hutchinson7%
Cooper8%
Meredith2%
Wallace1%
Williams1%
Saville4%
Marshall1%
Gregory4%
Morison1%
Sub - Onyedinma9%
Sub - Cahill48%
Sub - Shackell6%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.waterloowacker340
2.ParisWall300
3.midway lion270
4.High Life Street211
5.whiskylion204
6.Millwalladam126
7.kevrelles122
8.PurleyLion103
9.Wall loyal101
10.Kryan Bing97
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (4): 1 2
So you’re all judging Harris and the team again
07 February 2018 16:42 Post ID: #1573075 - in reply to #1572796
If newport beat spurs even this would not cheer me up today

Edited by waterloowacker 7/2/2018 16:43
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
08 February 2018 05:33 Post ID: #1573167 - in reply to #1572796
GeroniMO
Thought i,d logged into the Palace forum by mistake.

Are we turning into the supporters we loathe with delusions of grandeur, and thinking we only have to turn up to beat the so called smaller teams.

Not the Millwall i know.

So we lost a game of football, yes we could have had another crack at Spurs, so what, Rochdale got through, we lost.

I will take what Neil Harris has done for our club in his time in charge and what he is building for the future, over losing one game on a ploughed field against a lower league club all day long.
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 05:37 Post ID: #1573168 - in reply to #1572796
Supreme MO
Yet another poster who thinks everyone should agree with him
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 06:47 Post ID: #1573170 - in reply to #1573168
Supreme MO
midway lion - 8/2/2018 05:37

Yet another poster who thinks everyone should agree with him :sadno:

Are we meant to agree with that sentiment, or disagree....?
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 07:01 Post ID: #1573171 - in reply to #1573167
Supreme MO
cold blow - 8/2/2018 05:33

Are we turning into the supporters we loathe with delusions of grandeur, and thinking we only have to turn up to beat the so called smaller teams.

Not the Millwall i know.

So we lost a game of football, yes we could have had another crack at Spurs, so what, Rochdale got through, we lost.

I will take what Neil Harris has done for our club in his time in charge and what he is building for the future, over losing one game on a ploughed field against a lower league club all day long.

You have got entirely the wrong end of the stick Cold Blow, I'm afraid.

The overwhelming point being made by the supporters on here is that it is the club, or at least the team management, that is not the Millwall they know.

I am seething regarding Tuesday. Not because we lost. That's the FA Cup, that's football. You take defeat the same way as you take victory. I was angry the moment I was handed the team sheet before kick off. I was angry during the game. I'm angry now. Had we won, I'd still be genuinely pissed off.

So it is not the supporters who have delusions of grandeur but the coaching staff for putting out a (hopeless) reserve side in the 4th Round of the FA Cup with Spurs as the prize. Who the hell do we think we are to show such contempt for their opponents and travelling supporters? It is the first time ever in the history of the club we have sent a reserve side abroad to do battle in the FA Cup: not the Millwall we knew and loved. Not Millwall values, not the Millwall way.

You were looking at our argument through the wrong end of the telescope, mate.

Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 07:57 Post ID: #1573174 - in reply to #1572796
MO Youth
Apologies if someone has made similar comments but I have never seen so many emails on one topic.

I agree that it was a major mistake to not play a full strength team. However, what does that say about our squad players? Either not good enough or poor tactics. Rochdale are more than 30 places below us in the leagues. Does that mean that Elliott, Thompson etc. need shipped out in the summer?

What about the League cup defeat at Reading earlier in the season. Squad players used included King, Craig, Elliott and Butcher. There were others obviously not in Harris' preferred starting eleven including Romeo and Cooper. I don't remember any talk about disrespecting that cup. Or is the FA cup different to the League cup? Was it ok to play a second eleven during the early stages of a likely difficult season (I was thinking relegation) or is it different now since we are relatively safe from relegation and should play our first eleven. It's surely still disrespecting the League cup.

I agree with comments that the club should do something for the 396 who bought tickets for Rochdale. A free ticket for an away game or even lunch in executive lounge. Chances of Harris apologising or admitting a mistake are remote.

Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 08:48 Post ID: #1573187 - in reply to #1573171
Supreme MO
whiskylion - 8/2/2018 07:01

Not the Millwall i know.

You have got entirely the wrong end of the stick Cold Blow, I'm afraid.

The overwhelming point being made by the supporters on here is that it is the club, or at least the team management, that is not the Millwall they know.

I am seething regarding Tuesday. Not because we lost. That's the FA Cup, that's football. You take defeat the same way as you take victory. I was angry the moment I was handed the team sheet before kick off. I was angry during the game. I'm angry now. Had we won, I'd still be genuinely pissed off.

So it is not the supporters who have delusions of grandeur but the coaching staff for putting out a (hopeless) reserve side in the 4th Round of the FA Cup with Spurs as the prize. Who the hell do we think we are to show such contempt for their opponents and travelling supporters? It is the first time ever in the history of the club we have sent a reserve side abroad to do battle in the FA Cup: not the Millwall we knew and loved. Not Millwall values, not the Millwall way.

You were looking at our argument through the wrong end of the telescope, mate.

A million times this.

It's actually funny all that all 'not the Millwall I know' mob aiming their sly digs at fucked off fans are the ones that have somehow lost touch with what Millwall & football is (or used to be) all about. I would imagine these fans would, ironically, see themselves as 'old school' - yet they are the very ones that have accepted this modern football philosophy of disrespecting the Cup because it's all about the money and league without a whimper of protest!

As you say, I don't think they've understood WHY we are fucked off.
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 08:51 Post ID: #1573188 - in reply to #1573174
Supreme MO
Glasglion - 8/2/2018 07:57

What about the League cup defeat at Reading earlier in the season. Squad players used included King, Craig, Elliott and Butcher. There were others obviously not in Harris' preferred starting eleven including Romeo and Cooper. I don't remember any talk about disrespecting that cup.

Yeah, there was moans.

In fact I think a club like Millwall should take the League Cup very seriously. Changes can be made, but it should be about a strong side with a few chances for fringe players - aiming to go as far as possible. Due to the attitude of many clubs, Millwall, by fielding a strong team, could go very far in the competition - as Bristol City proved this season.
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 08:54 Post ID: #1573190 - in reply to #1573170
Supreme MO
whiskylion - 8/2/2018 06:47

midway lion - 8/2/2018 05:37

Yet another poster who thinks everyone should agree with him :sadno:

Are we meant to agree with that sentiment, or disagree....?

Priceless.

Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 09:35 Post ID: #1573200 - in reply to #1572936
Moody - 7/2/2018 09:52

Also, this is not a case of taking it on a chin. We are all Millwall fans and have had to get over bad defeats before.

It's the fact that Harris threw this tie. He threw it. That's unforgivable. He is up there with Holloway on my Millwall cunt list now.

Go to bed
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 09:54 Post ID: #1573212 - in reply to #1573200
Supreme MO
NorthwoodMFC - 8/2/2018 09:35

Moody - 7/2/2018 09:52

Also, this is not a case of taking it on a chin. We are all Millwall fans and have had to get over bad defeats before.

It's the fact that Harris threw this tie. He threw it. That's unforgivable. He is up there with Holloway on my Millwall cunt list now.

Go to bed

How far behind in this debate are you?
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 11:16 Post ID: #1573238 - in reply to #1573188
MOaner
Moody - 8/2/2018 08:51

What about the League cup defeat at Reading earlier in the season. Squad players used included King, Craig, Elliott and Butcher. There were others obviously not in Harris' preferred starting eleven including Romeo and Cooper. I don't remember any talk about disrespecting that cup.

Yeah, there was moans.

In fact I think a club like Millwall should take the League Cup very seriously. Changes can be made, but it should be about a strong side with a few chances for fringe players - aiming to go as far as possible. Due to the attitude of many clubs, Millwall, by fielding a strong team, could go very far in the competition - as Bristol City proved this season.

1. have a bath, then a foot massage, a herbal tea, put the dressing gown on, read a book and fall asleep.
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 11:31 Post ID: #1573244 - in reply to #1573167
Supreme MO

Not the Millwall i know.

Thank fuck someone who isnt wallowing in self pity.
Its been an embarrassing couple of days on here lets hope not too many other teams have been on here to laugh at these suicidal mongs
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 12:22 Post ID: #1573255 - in reply to #1573244
Supreme MO
coldblower - 8/2/2018 11:31

Not the Millwall i know.

Thank fuck someone who isnt wallowing in self pity.
Its been an embarrassing couple of days on here lets hope not too many other teams have been on here to laugh at these suicidal mongs

Aren't the happy clappy 'Harris is god' brigade the embarrassing ones? Very modern football.

Calling Harris a cunt for not putting out a strong side is surely more Millwall of old?

This club has become very strange. Self-styled 'old school' fans getting all emotional over our manager from Essex being called a cunt.
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 13:09 Post ID: #1573271 - in reply to #1573238
Supreme MO
High Life Street - 8/2/2018 11:16

Moody - 8/2/2018 08:51

Yeah, there was moans.

1. have a bath, then a foot massage, a herbal tea, put the dressing gown on, read a book and fall asleep.

This is not a bad tip for how to spend Friday night! Although I prefer the walk-in shower, builders tea and have never owned a dressing gown - so it will have to be a 'I heart Harris' t-shirt and fatface bottoms. Also reading Sapiens at the moment - so will enjoy that.
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 13:12 Post ID: #1573276 - in reply to #1572796
Fuck em all fuck em all harris elliot and rupaul
Like post
Like this post
08 February 2018 13:13 Post ID: #1573278 - in reply to #1572796
Im over it now only took a day life is life la la la lal la...........
Like post
Like this post
Pages (4): 1 2
Jump to forum:
Millwall Fixtures  >>