Millwall Forum - Lets have a positive thread about Neil Harris. and how far we have come in a short space of time.
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "Don't let him shoot!" - Jake Kean Blackburn goalkeeper to his midfield during the FA Cup Quarter Final game March 2013 at the Den. This after another shot from Danny Shittu which the keeper failed to hold. (Check out the highlights of Danny's second effort and watch Keans outburst.)
- (Added by: Senegal Lion)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Birmingham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer7%
Romeo1%
Hutchinson7%
Cooper8%
Meredith2%
Wallace1%
Williams1%
Saville4%
Marshall1%
Gregory4%
Morison1%
Sub - Onyedinma9%
Sub - Cahill49%
Sub - Shackell5%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.waterloowacker340
2.ParisWall300
3.midway lion270
4.High Life Street211
5.whiskylion204
6.Millwalladam126
7.kevrelles122
8.PurleyLion103
9.Wall loyal101
10.Kryan Bing97
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (3): 1 2
Lets have a positive thread about Neil Harris. and how far we have come in a short space of time.
09 February 2018 11:16 Post ID: #1573522 - in reply to #1573462
Supreme MO
champs08 - 8/2/2018 23:55

Common sense says.

Why would you want (as an alleged Millwall fan)
That is all.

Alleged?

Get a fucking grip. You are no more a Millwall supporter than I am, so don't try and pull rank on me, mate. Or be so condescending. If you have given as much as half of your time, money and life to Millwall as I have, I will be very surprised, indeed. My family have been going down the Den since the early 1920s; a relative of mine is on the first known team photo of Millwall FC. My number plate is MllWLL. I live and breath this club.

While you are perhaps representative of the present television and Premiership brainwashed generation where money, hype and managerial survival at all costs reigns supreme, some of us on here see what happened on Tuesday as an attack on the very fundamentals of football. And Millwall's core values of honesty and integrity in particular.

If you can't see that, that's your loss.

So don't come on here talking for me because you don't; and so weak is your grasp of the intellectual as well as impassioned investment the likes of Moody and I have made with Millwall FC and football in general, you never will.

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
09 February 2018 11:22 Post ID: #1573523 - in reply to #1573348
GuantanaMO
I think NH genuinely thought the team at Rochdale should be good enough to see of a lowly division one team. Man for man we probably had as good if not better players on the pitch, but they had a team. Managers always seem to think they will be the exception to the rule, but this happens time and time again, and this time its our turn, to find out that our 'reserves' really aren't up to it, and definitely if they are all in it together. It's like the Nile Ranger world, every so often a manger thinks he can bring out the good in him, they can't, it crossed my mind that last year NH might have a go! A very long term fan , said to me, he's not fussed, staying up is our priority, and in reality a probably mauling at the hands of Kane etc might have put us into a tailspin.
Its a bad mistake from NH, I would like him to come out and say he thought we had enough on the pitch, but I fear he would have to slag off his own players to do so, and thats not his style.
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 11:41 Post ID: #1573527 - in reply to #1573522
Supreme MO
whiskylion - 9/2/2018 11:16

champs08 - 8/2/2018 23:55

Common sense says.

Why would you want (as an alleged Millwall fan)
That is all.

Alleged?

Get a fucking grip. You are no more a Millwall supporter than I am, so don't try and pull rank on me, mate. Or be so condescending. If you have given as much as half of your time, money and life to Millwall as I have, I will be very surprised, indeed. My family have been going down the Den since the early 1920s; a relative of mine is on the first known team photo of Millwall FC. My number plate is MllWLL. I live and breath this club.

While you are perhaps representative of the present television and Premiership brainwashed generation where money, hype and managerial survival at all costs reigns supreme, some of us on here see what happened on Tuesday as an attack on the very fundamentals of football. And Millwall's core values of honesty and integrity in particular.

If you can't see that, that's your loss.

So don't come on here talking for me because you don't; and so weak is your grasp of the intellectual as well as impassioned investment the likes of Moody and I have made with Millwall FC and football in general, you never will.

"My number plate is MllWLL."

With Blue and White fluffy dice?

Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 13:26 Post ID: #1573552 - in reply to #1573348
Supreme MO
This northwoodmfc, bit of a gobby cunt aint he. Calls us a bunch of
clowns, not proper Wall fans and then applauds his own post.
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 14:25 Post ID: #1573574 - in reply to #1573552
Supreme MO
midway lion - 9/2/2018 13:26

Is it Nor Berry with a different IPA?

Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 15:36 Post ID: #1573576 - in reply to #1573552
midway lion - 9/2/2018 13:26

Was it my own post i applauded?
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 16:00 Post ID: #1573580 - in reply to #1573460
Supreme MO
i dont question neils integrity, he thought the team he picked was good enough, and it should have been, had all 11 players put in 100% but sadly they did not,so in all fairness its the team who let us down not neil, yes he could have picked the first team, but he did not,.
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 16:14 Post ID: #1573582 - in reply to #1573348
Supreme MO
Wtf! You feeling alright kev. ?
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 17:22 Post ID: #1573594 - in reply to #1573580
Legend MO
kevrelles - 9/2/2018 16:00

i dont question neils integrity, he thought the team he picked was good enough, and it should have been, had all 11 players put in 100% but sadly they did not,so in all fairness its the team who let us down not neil, yes he could have picked the first team, but he did not,.
That's it Kev he done what he thought what was best & the team he picked was good enough to win the game sadly it did not work out we don't know if was to rest players give others a chance or what but he will know what went wrong & who did not pull their weight & they will be back into the reserve team to work on their game some forget we are still a team in the making & the only way you find out is by trying things & see what works & what don't
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 19:51 Post ID: #1573624 - in reply to #1573580
Lawn MOer
Kev go back to Wednesday and quote from you, to the supporters who went to Rochdale should get there travel and tickets cost fully refunded out of Neil Harris’s own pocket blah blah he made a brain dead decision,
Now Neil’s okay it’s the teams fault,
Really...
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 20:44 Post ID: #1573639 - in reply to #1573522
Supreme MO
“While you are perhaps representative of the present television and Premiership brainwashed generation where money, hype and managerial survival at all costs reigns supreme”

You really do talk shit. I’ve followed this club home and away for 36 years, not worried about a cold Tuesday night loss in Carlisle or an 8hr round trip this season when we lost 1-0 at home to Burton.

I follow Millwall cos it’s in my family and blood and I hate what today’s game has become.

I’ll leave it at that whisky because when it comes down to it, I don’t give a flying fck about what you think of me or anyone else on here. You would struggle to believe that we all support Millwall.
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 21:46 Post ID: #1573649 - in reply to #1573518
Supreme MO
onlyagame - 9/2/2018 15:44

Millwalljohn - 9/2/2018 10:26

For me Neil Harris did no wrong... he did what I asked and relieved us of that injury inducing cup (which we were never going to win anyway) so whats the big deal..... if he placed that team on the last day of the season and we needed a win to stay up - I'd understand all the kerfuffle.... things could be ALOT worse..... we could still have Hollowhead as boss.... lighten up ffs..... Neils doing a lot better than most of us thought he would do (YES, including me) Keep up the good work Neil!

I really don’t get your point, we’re not going to win the League either are we so what exactly are we saving the players for?
Yes, NH has done a good job keeping us up but is he so clever at resting players?
After all Morison ended up having to come on in both Cup games!

Oooo K, I'll spell it out for those who couldn't read between the lines..... to go out of the cup will reduce the amount of injuries that could occur (we haven't got a GREAT depth of squad) that way we maintain a stronger squad for the league to reduce the chance of "relegation".... as we are all aware... league runs can turn on a sixpence.... lets not screw it up by playing better players for a cup that we would never win with the squad we have.
Like post
Like this post
10 February 2018 00:42 Post ID: #1573689 - in reply to #1573348
Supreme MO
Fact
Only 3 of the starting line up at Rochdale started tonight
Like post
Like this post
10 February 2018 00:55 Post ID: #1573690 - in reply to #1573522
Supreme MO
Wow, just read the closing paragraph

Mr Whisky and Moody the intellectual couple that I am not.

I’m jealous. If only I was such an intellect as someone that spouts bollx and tastes whiskey for a living??

An internet troll and keyboard bully that clearly respects no other opinion than his own.

Priceless.

I am, I have, I speak to, I meet, I travel to, I this, I that, I know everything.

Me, me, me.
Like post
Like this post
10 February 2018 01:04 Post ID: #1573691 - in reply to #1573649
Supreme MO
Millwalljohn - 9/2/2018 21:46

For me Neil Harris did no wrong... he did what I asked and relieved us of that injury inducing cup (which we were never going to win anyway) so whats the big deal..... if he placed that team on the last day of the season and we needed a win to stay up - I'd understand all the kerfuffle.... things could be ALOT worse..... we could still have Hollowhead as boss.... lighten up ffs..... Neils doing a lot better than most of us thought he would do (YES, including me) Keep up the good work Neil!

I really don’t get your point, we’re not going to win the League either are we so what exactly are we saving the players for?
Yes, NH has done a good job keeping us up but is he so clever at resting players?

Oooo K, I'll spell it out for those who couldn't read between the lines..... to go out of the cup will reduce the amount of injuries that could occur (we haven't got a GREAT depth of squad) that way we maintain a stronger squad for the league to reduce the chance of "relegation".... as we are all aware... league runs can turn on a sixpence.... lets not screw it up by playing better players for a cup that we would never win with the squad we have.

Do you remember the other time we were never going to win The Cup but actually got to the final which led to us playing in Europe?
I will remember that season & the trip to Hungary far longer than the mid table finish we will achieve this year. (even though we have done much better in the league this season than I expected)
Like post
Like this post
10 February 2018 07:52 Post ID: #1573699 - in reply to #1573691
Supreme MO
onlyagame - 10/2/2018 06:04

Millwalljohn - 9/2/2018 21:46

Do you remember the other time we were never going to win The Cup but actually got to the final which led to us playing in Europe?
I will remember that season & the trip to Hungary far longer than the mid table finish we will achieve this year. (even though we have done much better in the league this season than I expected)

With all due respect... the team we had back then was a lot better than the one we have now. This time around it was never gonna happen, especially with Tottenham being in the next round.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (3): 1 2
Jump to forum:
Millwall Fixtures  >>