Millwall Forum - We ought to know better by now
Vital Football

Latest Millwall FC News

Welcome to the Millwall Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Short-sightedness is not always about eyesight but it's almost certainly about vision!
- (Added by: Senegal Lion)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Birmingham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Archer5%
Romeo0%
Hutchinson5%
Cooper5%
Meredith1%
Wallace0%
Williams0%
Saville1%
Marshall0%
Gregory3%
Morison1%
Sub - Onyedinma1%
Sub - Cahill75%
Sub - Shackell3%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.ParisWall297
2.waterloowacker272
3.midway lion230
4.High Life Street184
5.whiskylion161
6.Millwalladam111
7.kevrelles97
8.Kryan Bing93
9.BigPaul84
10.PurleyLion82
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
We ought to know better by now
09 February 2018 09:15 Post ID: #1573499
Danger MOuse
We all ought to know better by now. Every time we get a good result this forum is bouncing with talk of will we make the play offs etc. Then come the next bad result we are all on suicide watch.
Going back six months we would have all been happy to be where we are now in the league.
They got it wrong on Tuesday (i do think it won't happen again regards the team selection)but we all make mistakes at work. It's time to move on and wait for the next good result when we will all be bouncing again. All part of the fun of following Millwall...
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
09 February 2018 09:19 Post ID: #1573501 - in reply to #1573499
Legend MO
Quite right
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 09:36 Post ID: #1573502 - in reply to #1573499
Supreme MO
Another thread on Tuesday zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 09:39 Post ID: #1573504 - in reply to #1573499
Loyal MO
Axholme Lion - 9/2/2018 09:15

We all ought to know better by now. Every time we get a good result this forum is bouncing with talk of will we make the play offs etc. Then come the next bad result we are all on suicide watch.
Going back six months we would have all been happy to be where we are now in the league.
They got it wrong on Tuesday (i do think it won't happen again regards the team selection)but we all make mistakes at work. It's time to move on and wait for the next good result when we will all be bouncing again. All part of the fun of following Millwall...

Yes we all make mistakes at work but if I repeat the mistake I get put on a disciplinary. !

This was a repeat of the same mistake and regards resting players there would have been no need if the job had been completed at home. Resting, leaving players out transmits to apathy in the changing room in which case don't bother entering the competition or allowing committed supporters in both the home and away leg to not receive value for their hard earned money.
Who on here didn't punch the air with delight when we drew Spurs at home so I will not accept it doesn't mean anything or the fact that I am totally fucked off by not having them down The Den. The amount of threads on this subject show that a lot of people are upset and I for one will never accept what happened. Following Millwall...maybe but certainly not fun !!!
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Millwall Fixtures  >>